The SAP Activate Framework is a set of best practices that helps organizations implement a range of SAP solutions. Let’s take a took at how SAP Activate helps in SAP S/4HANA Transformation and how you can leverage KTern.AI to accelerate your SAP S/4HANA Transformations
Build A Business Case For Your S/4HANA Transformation
- Analyze As-is Processes and Process Variants with SAP Process Insights and Digital Maps of KTern.AI
- Review and Understand the current state of business and plan the process architecture of the future
- Build a high-level business case document with insights on Risks, Change, Stakeholders, Effort etc.
Project Planning and Preparation to support the Business Case
- Define a detailed Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) that allows clear tracking of the transformation plan
- Personalize the SAP Activate Framework to fit the business needs
- Adhere to the SAP Best Practices and create process models with industry benchmarks for the business to consume.
Process Design and Requirements from the business
- Model and Design the TO-BE Architecture based on the SAP Best Practices
- Understand the Business Requirements for detailed Fit To Gap Analysis along with Backlog Prioritization
- Start the preparation of Data Migration, Testing, Training and Cutover Planning for seamless go-live
Process Implementation and Core Configuration Activities with Testing
- Configure Business Processes and prepare for solution walkthrough workshops with the business stakeholders
- Build customizations and execute testing across business processes
- Enable and train users to adopt the new landscape with training and change management controls
Cutover Preparation and Go Live Readiness for the business to go live
- Approve and Sign Off on Key deliverables for the system go-live.
- Granular Cutover activity list that allows control over the downtime and system readiness.
- Knowledge Transfer and enablement on the processes and the new system with continuous learning frameworks
Continuous Process Improvement with Agile Delivery
- Continuous Change Impact Analysis for process improvement and control
- Agile SAP Landscape setup with insights on process impacts and scope of testing
- Monitor performance of new processes with SAP Business Process Intelligence
To download this article as a PDF for your SAP Activate PPT, do check out https://ktern.com/resources/ebook/ace-sap-activate-using-ktern-for-s4hana-transformations