The Enterprise forum is more like Facebook where all the project members can have discussions regarding the happenings of the project. It has the following features:
- Global discussion forum
- Work item conversations
- Auto announcements and posts
- Automata collaboration
Posting a discussion thread in Forum
Click on ‘Project Hub’ menu in the sidebar. Under Project Hub, select ‘Forum’ option.
You will be redirected to Forum page.
Click on ‘New Post’ button to create a new post/thread.
On clicking the button, a modal form will be displayed as below:
Fill the form as instructed below:
- Title: Enter the thread title
- Tags: Add tags in order to easily filter the posts
- Post: Enter the post using the Editor.
- Check ‘Mark as announcement’ if you need to make this post as announcment. If this post is marked as announcement, all users of that project will be notified and displayed in their ‘My Workspace’ page.
Click on Submit button to add new thread.
Viewing the threads
After creating thread, you can see it in the Forum page as shown below:
Posting comments against a thread
To post a comment against a thread, perform the following steps:
Click on the ‘View’ button present against the thread.
Clicking on that button, you will be redirected to the Thread Wizard page.
You can comment against the post present below the post.